Jewess Donna Karan Defends Pervert Harvey Weinstein: The Shiksas were Asking for It [UPDATE: CUCKED]

Originally published at: http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/jewess-donna-karan-defends-pervert-harvey-weinstein-the-shiksas-were-asking-for-it/

Adrian Sol
Daily Stormer
October 10, 2017

UPDATE:

Donna the kike cucked out on her kinsman.

USA Today:

Fashion designer Donna Karan walked back her comments about the role of women's clothes in sexual harassment cases on Monday night, but it was too late. The Twitter storm was already raging.

In a statement to the Associated Press hours the following day, she apologized and said her remarks were taken out of context “Sexual harassment is NOT acceptable,” she wrote, "and this is an issue that MUST be addressed once and for all regardless of the individual.”

She added that she was “truly sorry to anyone that I offended and everyone that has ever been a victim.”

Karan’s comments immediately drew a swift Twitter rebuke from actress Rose McGowan, who tweeted a screen grab of the Daily Mail article.

“Donna Karan, you are DEPLORABLE,” McGowan wrote. “You are scum in a fancy dress.”

Kike Bourdain came out to kike the kike Karen.

This whole thing is bizarre. I have no idea why they kiked this Jew. Everyone in Hollywood is obviously engaged in this casting couch shit - everyone knows that. Any single Hollywood mogul could be called on this.

So why does the kike NYT just all of the sudden just kike the biggest Der Sturmer looking Jew on the planet - and then the Jews publish articles about what a kike he is?

Then this kikess comes out on the defense of the tribe and gets jumped up on by other kikes?

wtf?

Honestly - no idea.

Probably, Jews are just really getting antsy. They’re just looking for people to kike left and right, seeing other kikes and saying “KIKE HIM DO IT NOW.”

Oh and another update: three women just accused Harvey of “rape.”

To be honest with you, I actually agree with Karen - all of these shiksa whores knew exactly what they were doing with this kike.

That doesn’t make this less bizarre.

And here’s the thing - Harvey is probably going to kike whichever NYT kike kiked him. He is still super-powerful, even in his current state.

I don’t know who’s Jewing who anymore.

But I like it.

-AA

Original article follows.

Urgh!!! No one with a face like that could possibly ever tell the truth.

Sometimes, I'm amazed at the inner workings of the Jewish mind.

It’s truly remarkable how they can profess contradictory ideas, how they can switch their entire ideology on a dime whenever convenient, and without even being aware that they did so. This is because Jews don’t express their beliefs; they only ever express what they think will benefit the Jews the most in that particular circumstance.

So, for example, a Jewess might promote feminism and slut behavior to the goyim - yet immediately start condemning sluts and advocating for modesty when defending a Jew accused of sexual harassment.

Truly a thing to behold.

Entertainment News:

Donna Karan might be standing by the wrong man.

The designer went against the grain when she came to the defense of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, who was fired from The Weinstein Company on Sunday, three days after a New York Times expose revealed three decades worth of alleged sexual harassment.

Since the shocking news hit, a long list of stars, including Dame Judi Dench, Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Mark Ruffalo, Rose McGowan, alleged victim Ashley Judd and more, have come out of the woodwork to condemn the former Weinstein Company CEO’s action, but not Donna Karan. No sirree!

During a red carpet interview with the Daily Mail at the CinéFashion Film Awards on Sunday, the DKNY designer suggested that women may be “asking for it” because of how they “display” or “present” themselves.

Reminder: Donna Karan is a feminist fashion designer. She’s basically Hillary Clinton’s personal designer [Also note that Big H herself received tens of millions from Weinstein and is remaining silent on this while other politicians are giving the money back. -AA].

Why must this witch come back to haunt us so long after the election?

A quick google search will net you quote after quote of this bitch pushing girl-power nonsense.

Yet all that is instantly thrown overboard as soon as her fellow tribesman is in trouble.

The mother of two said, "And what are we throwing out to our children today about how to dance and how to perform and what to wear? How much should they show?"

The fashion icon certainly may get some more Internet trouble when she continued, “You look at everything all over the world today and how women are dressing and what they are asking by just presenting themselves the way they do. What are they asking for? Trouble.”

Here’s some clothes designed by Karan.

If I saw girls dressed like this in the street, I'd definitely feel like they're asking for "trouble."

In the interview, she also called Weinstein and his wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, "wonderful people."
That's the most outrageous lie she's told in this whole interview.

Do these look like “wonderful people” to you?

I wouldn't let these people watch over my pet hamster, let alone a child.

Even while the whole world is realizing what a disgusting Jew pervert Harvey Weinstein has always been, this dumb Jewess just couldn't help herself but to offer her support and formulate a convoluted reasoning as to why he didn't do anything wrong.

Really, Karan? The shiksas were “asking for it?”

In that case, do you support the immediate reversal of all these horrible “sexual harassment” laws you and your kinfolk pushed down our throat?

Yeah, didn’t think so.

Julius Streicher: OG Meme Prophet

The film industry is full of these fucking filthy Jewish sex perverts like Harvey Wankstain and Roman Polanski. They need rounding up and gassing

It’s a standard semite response. Blame the victim. The UK paki rape gang member’s wives come out with the same spiel

shes one filthy nymphomaniac, ugly inbred fuckface of a kike! :rage:

wow this jewess looks incredibly ugly. all this make-up by professional stylists and she still looks like an evil witch. she propably is an evil witch witching around at Hillarys spirit cooking sessions. I say: burn the witch!

Damn his wife is fine though

This is one of the problems with arguing with jews, or with engaging too deeply with jewish systems of thought: their only “principle” is “Is it good for the jews?” But they don’t openly argue based on what they’re thinking, but instead come up with intricate rationalizations to try to justify what they perceive to be good for the Tribe based on some supposed principle. It’s not really clear to what extent they’re consciously running on two tracks at once; simultaneously thinking about “good for the Tribe” and “what can I spew out that will mimic the form of logical argumentation, but will appear to justify the best course for the Tribe, without even mentioning my real reasons?” Much of this behavior may be instinctive.

It forms the basis of entire ideological systems, which appear to have some sort of theoretical basis that has nothing to do with the rootless cosmopolitans, yet somehow, coincidentally, advance jewish interests nonetheless. See Communism, Freudian psychoanalysis, Cultural Marxism, etc. For anyone who’s read Kevin MacDonald’s “The Culture of Critique,” all of these ideological systems are simply Donna Karan’s response writ large.

Typical lying, hypocritical kike.

She’s just mad that weinstein refused to give her a taste of his penis juice even after offering to put a designer bag over her head.

Proof that women will lay down with anything, particularly if they’re rich.

OF COURSE the kike Karan is going to say that. Jews consider non-jew women to be little better than animals, to be used for sex at the jew’s whim and not deserving of respect.

Every anti-jew should read “The Secret of the Jews Success” by Fritsch. In it he cites exactly this dynamic, the jewesses considering the coercive rape of non-jews by their husbands to be an unimportant trifle, the right of the jew, and even take delight in seeing their men degrade the shiksas as a kind of revenge.

She is so many jewish stereotypes wrapped up in a tidy, horrifically ugly package:

1. Wildly brazen hypocrisy–at one moment crying “any sexual advance women don’t like is rape, and they’re never asking for it no matter what they’re wearing!”, and in the very next breath: "Weinstein’s sexual advances were nothing to get upset about; plus those sluts were asking for it by what they were wearing!–all without batting any eye.

2. Complete and total lack of shame: Horrifically ugly, yet parades herself around as some sort of beauty queen and cultural icon.

3. Only concerns herself with the defense of her fellow tribesmen. Does not give one shit about the welfare of the goyim.

Yikes she looks like she hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree! With what she charges for her designer clothing and accessories you’d think she could afford a face lift and some hair plugs!

Thanks a lot now I feel nauseous! And now with that close up I think she may need more work done than previously thought…

That’s it! I cannot take female-splaining any more! Donna Karan and Hillary, while teaching us sh-t, go from normal face to huge sh-t-eating grin back to normal face.
Why do women do that? They did not say anything funny. What is with the huge smile?
Are they trying to disarm people from disagreeing with them?
Oh, I just said something you might disagree with so I am going to smile as if what I said was hilarious. I hate it!
Ex-machina uploaded the pic of the sh-t-eating grin Karan ended every statement with. It is like some horrible punctuation mark.

You can swear here. This is a free speech zone :ok_hand:
These greasy kikes are absolutely disgusting. The fact that someone would actually buy clothing made by a kike is infuriating. We need to send (((Donna karan))) a message she won’t forget.

Loll! :joy:

Sheeiiit ! I just had food ugggghhh :face_vomiting:

Good grief!!! I thought Barbara Streisand was the ugliest Jew i’ve ever seen but this kikess beats her. She’s one ugly bitch!!!

The degeneracy, debauchery and deceit of the Jews in full parade. I love it.